Stay up to date on all things carpal tunnel. Sign up and we’ll send you the latest news, resources, scientific breakthroughs, events, tips, and much more.

Share this post on your profile with a comment of your own:

Successfully Shared!

View on my Profile
Back to Homepage

Seeing a Specialist

April 9, 2019


When symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome persist and progress, it's time to seek out medical care. The first line of defense is often having a conversation with your primary care doctor about your symptoms. If it's likely that carpal tunnel syndrome is the cause, the next appropriate step is to see a hand specialist. A hand surgeon will be better able to confirm that carpal tunnel syndrome is the source of your symptoms, and will be able to outline appropriate treatment steps for you.

Send this to a friend